This opportunity is open for students seeking to gain experience in the area of communications. The minimum duration of an internship is one month, starting date is negotiable. The internship is unpaid. Please apply by September 15, 2017 by sending your CV to ue.rhicnull@eciffo.
Job description – you will:
– Help organise and administer internal and external meetings, seminars and conferences;
– Communicate project and event related information and follow up as necessary via CIHR website and Twitter;
– Maintain media contact database, and coordinate dissemination of publications and other outputs to the CIHR network;
– Ensure sound internal communication by overseeing team calendar, assist in preparing, formatting, editing and circulating background documentation and agendas;
– Respond to general inquiries and other correspondence with media, CIHR members and contact network;
– Support CIHR website management including updates, back-office and database.
– You are student currently enrolled at university and your degree program requires an internship
– You have a BA degree in social sciences or humanities
– You have excellent writing skills in German or English.
What we offer:
– involvement in projects about internet, human rights, digitisation of workplace and countering hate speech online;
– a workplace in Frankfurt Oder and/or in Berlin;
– work with an international team of researchers and partners;
– professional development with support of the senior staff.