Policy Analysis Intern
This opportunity is open for students seeking to gain experience in the area of public policy analysis, especially in the area of artificial intelligence and inclusion, ethics of algorithms and digitisation of work. The minimum duration of an internship is one month, starting date is negotiable. The internship is unpaid. Please apply by September 15, 2017 by sending your CV to ue.rhicnull@eciffo
– You will prepare policy briefs on topics of interest to you and other members of the CIHR team;
– You will participate in seminars, events and conferences to strengthen your expertise of the topic;
– You have a BA degree and you are currently enrolled at university and your degree program requires an internship. (Candidates who already have a graduate degree (master’s or equivalent) and are not currently enrolled at a university are not eligible)
– You have strong analytical skills and excellent writing skills in German or English.
– You have an outstanding academic background in the social sciences, law, history or a related field
What we offer:
– Involvement in projects about digital ethics, artificial intelligence and inclusion, ;
– A workplace in Frankfurt Oder and/or in Berlin;
– Work with an international team of researchers and partners;
– Professional development with support of the senior staff.